If you are interested in learning and discovering nature’s secrets, the natural history tour would be perfect for you. For this tour, we walk the trails of either Curi-Cancha or Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve in the upper Monteverde zone. You can choose which reserve to hike, or we can recommend one.
During the walk, your guide will talk about the perfectly intertwined relationship between flora and fauna. There will also be opportunities to spot Monteverde’s wildlife.
– This tour begins at 7:30 am and lasts about 3 hours.
– Tour location is either Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve or Curi-Cancha Reserve. We will always recommend the best location according to your bird list, target species, and expectations.
– Private and shared tours are offered, according to your needs and preferences.
– Transportation can be arranged.
– Professional bilingual guide certified by the Costa Rica Tourism Chamber.
– Spotting scope / spotting telescope.
– Tour location at Curi-Cancha Reserve or Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve.
– NOTE: Ticket/Entrance fee to the Reserve is NOT included.
What To Bring:
– Waterproof jacket.
– Camera or smartphone, fully charged.
– Hiking Shoes.