Night Walk Tour
Night hikes are one of the most recommended activities to do in the Monteverde area. At dusk, most of the diurnal fauna look for the best place to rest. It is also the time when nocturnal creatures begin to appear. During the walk, we may have the opportunity to observe insects, tarantulas, snakes, mammals, and sleeping birds. The night tour will give us the opportunity to observe and listen to the forest in a much different way.
– The tour begins at 5:30 pm and lasts about 2 hours.
– Tour location at Monteverde Wildlife Refuge.
– Private and shared tours are offered according to your needs and preferences.
– Transportation can be arranged.
– Professional bilingual guide certified by the Costa Rica Tourism Chamber.
– Spotting scope / spotting telescope.
– NOTE: Ticket/Entrance fee to the Reserve is NOT included.
What To Bring:
– Waterproof jacket.
– Camera or smartphone, fully charged.
– Hiking Shoes.